A Cluttered Closet

A side to my daily Xanga blog at http://www.xanga.com/Darkfire_blade. Perhaps a place where things are put into a little more detail, more emotion, more...stuff? ^-^ I have no idea. Just a place where I can throw everything that I thought about my day.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Schoolwork, testing, volunteering and friends time? That's all cool, but try balancing that with hiding your best Transformer friend and it all goes insane.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Of Cheer and questions

Something's singing,
Something's Jingling,
Everyone is merrily mingling,
All the smiles and all the cheer,
Yes, it is this time of year!
Ding dong, ding dong,
It's Christmas Time of Year!


That was my attempt to remember that madrigals song. I remember the tune, but the rest I dunoo, I might have totally messed up the lyrics, but at least they rhyme ^^.

Here's something for you to ponder upon:

Post anything that you want, and post it anonymously. Anything. A story, a secret, a confession, a fear, a love -- anything. Be sure to post anonymously and honestly. Post twice if you'd like. Then, put this in your blog to see what your friends (and perhaps others who you don't even realise read your blog) have to say-please post

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of becoming too attached to people.
But I do enjoy hugs.

December 17, 2004 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I HAVE grown too attached to someone... someone who's going to leave me.

December 17, 2004 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like him more than he (or anyone else...) will ever know.

I must say, love sucks a lot.

Seeing him makes me happy. Seeing him with her makes me sad.

You probably know who this is (and who he is), but that's too bad.

December 18, 2004 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off... things to say about YOU....

YOU ARE ONE OF THE SWEETEST AND NICEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, AND PLUS YOU'RE A REALLY GOOD COOK. AAAAAAAND, YOU MAKE PEOPLE SMILE!!!!!!!! LIKE THIS--> :)

A confession... mmmm.... I dno. :)

December 21, 2004 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home