A Cluttered Closet

A side to my daily Xanga blog at http://www.xanga.com/Darkfire_blade. Perhaps a place where things are put into a little more detail, more emotion, more...stuff? ^-^ I have no idea. Just a place where I can throw everything that I thought about my day.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Schoolwork, testing, volunteering and friends time? That's all cool, but try balancing that with hiding your best Transformer friend and it all goes insane.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A New Year

A New Year brings in new cheer as well as sorrows. Though we all hope it does bring in more cheer than sorrow. I know I do.

My New Year's resolutions are not anything uncommon. They're posted on my Xanga, but I'll just x-post them here as well, I suppose.

1) Be more productive (physically and mentally)
2) Get Tolkien club more active
3) PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!
4) Be patient...very patient

That's about it, actually. Except some of them are worded a bit different. Hah.

I hope you all had a very happy new year as well as a nice winter break. I know I've had too much time sitting around all day. I can't wait till track starts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home