A Cluttered Closet

A side to my daily Xanga blog at http://www.xanga.com/Darkfire_blade. Perhaps a place where things are put into a little more detail, more emotion, more...stuff? ^-^ I have no idea. Just a place where I can throw everything that I thought about my day.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Schoolwork, testing, volunteering and friends time? That's all cool, but try balancing that with hiding your best Transformer friend and it all goes insane.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Guys. Are. Oblivious....Are They?

WHAT?! WHAAATTT?! *howls in frustration* Are they really that dumb?! *tears out hair*

So you're probably wondering, what in the world am I ranting about. What am I ranting about? Well it's in the title, but specifically, here, let's get to the beginning:

Mr. Stone is telling us all about Reproduction Isolation between birds and ___ and __ were chosen as volunteers, and ___ was the male bird. Other than that nothing else happens, but it was pretty funny. After class I go up to ___ and pat him on the had and say, "You make a very nice male bird." sarcastically. And ____ comes up to me and says, "And you like male birds don't you?"

So I walk out of the classroom after the bell in a confused daze and then it strikes me. I run back into class and demand to know what he meant, and his response is: You like ___.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Is he that oblivious? I've asked him out to 2-3 dances and something else, and he thinks I like someone else? What in Ra's sake is going on?

He had better be kidding with me.

Maybe he'll be more knowing when I ask him to the Winter Formal...if I ask him that is. *sighs*

This was a rather pointless post and a nice little rant, it would go on my GJ, but...since a lot of people already know. What's the point of keeping it secret?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, this is EdawgDaHow! Boys are really dumb sumtimes. Other times they are cool. Bio was interesting for me too. I was the female bird and Julian was the male bird. Don't ask - I wanted extra credit. But Mr. Stone never gave it to me, at least I don't think!

January 12, 2005 at 10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are TOTALLY oblivious... but if one REALLY likes you, he'll ask YOU out, not the other way around. Don't keep asking him to dances... that's not really a good idea. He probably got the idea the first time, don't worry. :)

Also, don't try to analyze everything they say. That's not a good idea. Just some anonymous advice.

January 13, 2005 at 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahaha, yes, Eunice was our lovely female bird who looked.... disturbed.

~Michelle

January 14, 2005 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home