A Cluttered Closet

A side to my daily Xanga blog at http://www.xanga.com/Darkfire_blade. Perhaps a place where things are put into a little more detail, more emotion, more...stuff? ^-^ I have no idea. Just a place where I can throw everything that I thought about my day.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Schoolwork, testing, volunteering and friends time? That's all cool, but try balancing that with hiding your best Transformer friend and it all goes insane.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Over-reaction?

Hmmm *looks at previous post* I kinda over reacted in that post didn't I? *laughs* That was hilarious though. Hmm...well, I ended up asking him and he said yes. End of story there.

It's not fair! Jake, Spencer, and Taotao are now gone. I wasn't even able to say a proper goodbye...I feel horrible. Thank you, Jake for the book and chocolates, it was really nice of you, and I love the book! *glomps*

Can anyone explain to me, who, what, when, where, why about this situation? I've only heard bits and pieces of the story, mainly the end result...

Please let the appeal go through well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AGHHHHHHHH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED EITHER!
~Michelle

January 18, 2005 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home