A Cluttered Closet

A side to my daily Xanga blog at http://www.xanga.com/Darkfire_blade. Perhaps a place where things are put into a little more detail, more emotion, more...stuff? ^-^ I have no idea. Just a place where I can throw everything that I thought about my day.

Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Schoolwork, testing, volunteering and friends time? That's all cool, but try balancing that with hiding your best Transformer friend and it all goes insane.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Regrets

Mmm...I feel really stupid. About lots of things. I was thinking of all the stupid and regretful things that I've done in my life. There have been lots of recent things and lots of ones from the past.

One of them popped up about death, and then Suran's recent entry really got me thinking. Whenever someone mentions death, I don't feel this sadness or other things going through my mind. It's just...blank, as if I don't care or anything. Then that makes me feel horrible for not being able to sympathize or anything. It makes me feel sort of callous or something...

I'm not really sure what to say about this subject. There's not much to go on about. *shrugs*. Am I really that insensitive? Or is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home